We offer tailor-made private classes for beginners and busy individuals who want more privacy and special, attentive instruction. We start with a personal consultation with our Chief Yoga Therapist to cater to the benefits you seek from your yoga practice. Our expert team of Yoga Masters will customize a yoga program specifically for your physical conditions and emotional balance.
Personal Yoga Training is not like one size fits all. It’s very personal and it’s “YOU”. Specially designed for you keeping in mind your health benefits and requirements. Asha Yoga focuses on providing Private Yoga Classes in Bangalore at your ease and comfort. In private yoga classes, you learn properly with one-on-one attention from the yoga trainer. The yoga trainer also gets enough time to understand your requirements and customizes the yoga practices accordingly for your maximum health benefit.
Our chief yoga instructor will perform a detailed holistic assessment for you -evaluating your body, mind, spirit, and environment and then craft a special yoga program for you which includes poses, breathing techniques, relaxation, and meditation as well as dietary and lifestyle advice.
Our main goal is to help our clients reduce their weight, improve their immune system, improve their heart health, minimize the risk of chronic diseases such as hypertension, hypothyroidism & hyperthyroidism, diabetes & polycystic ovarian syndrome, improve their flexibility & balance as well as minimize their stress, anxiety, and depression.
The classes and timings are arranged as per the timing availability of the Yoga Master and the student.
Benefits of PersonalisedYoga
- Unlike group yoga classes Personal Yoga sessions are individualized
- Personal Yoga sessions are good for beginners to help them further feel comfortable in group settings
- You get personal attention and learn with an experienced instructor
- It’s also good for experienced Yoga practitioners if you want to deepen your practice and work towards specific goals (balancing or stamina)
- A personal Yoga instructor modifies your asana and poses to best suit your ability or accommodate your injuries or disabilities
- You can focus on your personal interests concerns and goals
- To increase your mental focus
- It is highly beneficial if you want to incorporate Yoga into your weight loss or strength training program.
- Therapeutic issues are targeted well and resolved.
- Pre and post-Natal Yoga sessions are beneficial if done with a Personal Yoga Trainer
Get in touch with us!!