Now a days, lot of risks are involved with Pregnancy. Most of the cases, generally C Section done. Lots of evidence based researches are supporting that Yoga can help in smooth and normal Pregnancy and delivery. Now a days Gynecologists are also encouraging Pregnant women to do Yoga.
We, at Asha Yoga Center started Pre-Natal and Post-Natal yoga for women to overcome inconvenience during pregnancy and post child birth. There are various complications involved during pregnancy and varies from individual to individual. Yoga Can be very beneficial during pregnancy if practiced under guidance with precautions.
Yoga helps in many ways during pregnancy :
- Adjust to the physical demands of pregnancy
- Physical & Emotional stress management
- Helps in breathe well & relax sufficiently
- Calms down mind & body
- Increases strength and endurance required for child-birth
- Decreases back pain, headaches & shortness of breathe
- Helps in getting a sound sleep
- Meet other moms-to-be and share experiences
Utmost care is taken through out the session by our trainers to enhance the safety and comfort of the pregnant women. The instructors are well aware of the trimesters of the women attending pre-natal sessions and instruct them accordingly.
- After the first trimester, avoid asanas on your back, as they reduce blood flow to the uterus.
- Avoid stretching exercises or asanas, so that there is no pressure on the abdomen.
- Avoid balancing Asanas
Even the minute instructions will be provided, so that there are no complications during pregnancy or after delivery. Please visit our center or call us to know more about the pre-natal yoga sessions.
POST NATAL YOGA
Yoga sessions after child birth delivery is known as Post Natal Yoga. Post Natal Yoga is also important for a new mom, in order to balance her body and mind. As we are aware that post pregnancy, there are mood swings, depression & other changes in our body and mind. You may start practicing yoga after 6 weeks of normal delivery and 8 weeks of Cesarean delivery. Please consult your Gynecologist and practice under professional trainer’s guidance.
Benefits of Post Natal Yoga :
- Heals the body & mind post delivery
- Balances the hormones
- Repair all the tissues and bring them back to normal
- Eases pressure on the nervous system
- Helps in reducing anxiety & depression
- Promotes Relaxation
- Helps in increasing strength and stamina
- Tones abdominal muscles to function normally
- Relieves and avoids postnatal depression
Attending this post natal session, after delivering baby helps you improve in all aspects and get back to your normal life with out much pressure, either physically or mentally.
Please feel free to contact us for further enquiry and registrations.